You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Appointing co-opted governors in academies
- Appointment of community governors
- Appointment of local authority governors: political representation updated
- Appointment of parent governors: double-envelope system
- Appointment of parent governors: online election systems new
- Associate members: can they be elected chair or vice-chair of the governing body?
- Associate members: can they chair committees?
- Can academies interview prospective parent governors? updated
- Electing a chair and vice-chair of governors
- Electing a chair of governors: difficulties in filling the post updated
- Electing a chair of governors: nominations
- Electing a chair of governors: nominees' presence at meeting
- Election, appointment and resignation of parent governors (academies) new
- Election, appointment and resignation of parent governors (maintained)
- Eligibility to vote in staff governor elections
- Governors' term of office
- LA associated persons as governors updated
- Members of the academy trust
- Parent governor ballots: publishing an address without consent
- Parent governor elections: counting ballot papers
- Parent governor elections: examples of statements
- Parent governor nominations: extending the deadline
- Parent governor vacancies: is an election always required?
- Parent governors: can both parents of a child be on the governing body?
- Re-appointment of foundation governors: voluntary aided schools
- Staff governor as acting headteacher: covering the vacancy
- Staff governors on maternity leave: do they need to be replaced?
- Staff governors: can they be union representatives? new
- Staff governors: election and resignation
- Staff governors: must they be teaching staff?
- The role of parent governors
- Voting ballot papers for parent governor elections
Appointing co-opted governors in academies
Become a member of Ten Governor Support to view this article in full
As a visitor to the site you can browse the article summaries only. However, as a member you can read several hundred articles and ask our researchers to answer your questions. Find out more about becoming a member of Ten Governor Support.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Try Ten Governor Support today
Ten Governor Support provides highly practical answers in response to governors' questions. Each answer is then published as an article on the website.
You can read up to 5 articles for free today by clicking the button on the right.
Full members of Ten Governor Support are free to browse hundreds of answers published on the website and can ask our experts an unlimited number of questions. To find out more about becoming a member, click on this link.
Sample what Ten Governor Support has to offer