You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- After inspection: sharing the outcome with governors
- After inspection: sharing the outcome with parents, pupils and the public
- Appealing against the outcome of an inspection
- Complaints about Ofsted: procedure
- Deferring an inspection
- Demonstrating governors’ contribution to school improvement updated
- Evaluating the impact of continuing professional development (CPD)
- External review of governance
- Governor involvement in monitoring inspections new
- Improving already outstanding schools new
- Inspection grading: does a 'satisfactory' school now have to improve?
- Inspection grading: how is overall effectiveness judged?
- Inspection grading: lesson judgements and overall grading
- Inspection grading: requires improvement for overall effectiveness
- Inspection of behaviour
- Inspection of converter academies
- Inspection of converter academies previously in ‘special measures’
- Inspection of governance: taking action after a poor judgement
- Inspection of pupil premium spending
- Inspection of special schools
- Ofsted and link governors
- Ofsted inspection from September 2013: overview of changes
- Ofsted inspection of governance: an overview
- Ofsted inspection of safeguarding
- Ofsted inspection of school finance
- Ofsted inspection of teaching assistants
- Ofsted inspection: meeting with staff governors in federations
- Ofsted inspection: pupil case studies
- Ofsted: subject or aspect survey inspections
- Preparing for an Estyn inspection (primary schools)
- Questions from Ofsted for governors
- Questions from Ofsted for subject leaders
- Questions from Ofsted on child protection and safeguarding
- Requesting an inspection from Ofsted
- The September 2012 Ofsted framework: an overview
- Changing school status
- Government policies and legislation
- Improvement planning
- In the news
- School collaboration
- Values & ethos
After inspection: sharing the outcome with parents, pupils and the public
Become a member of Ten Governor Support to view this article in full
As a visitor to the site you can browse the article summaries only. However, as a member you can read several hundred articles and ask our researchers to answer your questions. Find out more about becoming a member of Ten Governor Support.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Try Ten Governor Support today
Ten Governor Support provides highly practical answers in response to governors' questions. Each answer is then published as an article on the website.
You can read up to 5 articles for free today by clicking the button on the right.
Full members of Ten Governor Support are free to browse hundreds of answers published on the website and can ask our experts an unlimited number of questions. To find out more about becoming a member, click on this link.
Sample what Ten Governor Support has to offer